Mandy Meyer Online Coaching (Mandy Meyer Online Coaching, us, our, and/or we) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
1. Scope of Policy
In this policy, we explain the kinds of Personal Information we collect, how and why we collect and use it.
Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding the collection and use of your Personal Information.
2. Personal Information that Mandy Meyer Online Coaching collects and holds
We collect and process your Personal Information mainly to contact you for the purposes of understanding your requirements and delivering services accordingly.
We collect information directly from you where you provide us with your personal details. Where possible, we will inform you what information you are required to provide to us and what information is optional.
- Name and/or username;
- Date of birth
- Email address;
- Profile photo;
- Password to your account;
- Information and data about you received from third party services and organizations – including but not limited to the Justcoach App, and Facebook;
- Information about any complaints you may lodge; and
- Information about or related to your journey for the duration you are signed up for.
Information related to signing up to Mandy Meyer Online Coaching is, including but not limited to billing address, phone number and payment information such as a credit card number is processed by our third-party processors and we do not collect, store or maintain your Financial Information unless we tell you otherwise at the time of your purchase.
3. Health Information & Sensitive Information
Given the nature of our business as provider of online health & fitness resources, we may also collect some sensitive information about you, for example, information about your health.
Includes the following information as “health information”:
- Information or an opinion about the health (including illness, disability or injury) of an individual);
- The individual’s expressed wishes about the future provisions of health services provided to him or her; or
- Personal information which is collected as part of providing a “health service”, collectively, ‘Health Information’.
Health Information which we might collect about you includes, but is not limited to:
- Any medical issues (as may be relevant to your use of services we provide to you);
- Your current height, weight, BMI and measurements;
- Information and data about you received from you during your check-in’s.
- Activity data, such as step count, sleep cycle, nutrition and workouts;
- Progress management – a weekly photo of you, and record of height, weight, measurements and similar information, as you work towards your goals through our program;
- Progress management – a record of your progress in weekly submissions.
- Your daily calorie requirements calculated using the calorie calculator on our website or justcoach app;
- Your specific nutritional requirements;
- Description of your fitness and nutrition goals; and
- Any other information required for the provision of our programs to you.
We will not collect, use or disclose any of your Health Information except to the extent necessary to provide a health service to you through our programs, and will ensure that any Health Information is collected, used and disclosed only in accordance with rules established by other competent health or medical bodies (where applicable) that deal with obligations of professional confidentiality.
4. Third Party Payment
When you make purchases through our website your payments are processed by a third party processor.
5. How Mandy Meyer Online Coaching Collects and Holds your Personal Information
We may collect Personal Information from you directly in the following ways:
- If you sign up for one of our programs;
- If you participate in promotional offers;
- If you choose to subscribe to our mailing list;
- If you disclose information such as contact details via our website.
We take reasonable steps to:
- Protect your Personal Information from misuse, interference and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure;
- Destroy or de-identify Personal Information when it is no longer required.
6. The Purpose for Which Mandy Meyer Online Coaching Collects your Personal Information
Personal Information which is collected by Mandy Meyer Online Coaching will be held, used and disclosed by us for the primary purpose of providing health and fitness regimes to our customers including:
- Personalizing our programs to help you achieve your individual fitness goals;
- Formulating our programs to suit your individual health requirements;
- Providing you with the tools necessary to determine your nutritional requirements and track your food intake;
- Sending you an email to notify you of any account changes or updates to our services (such as coach updates to our user programs, group comments, or weekly check-ins);
- Supporting and enhancing our relationship with you
- To provide insights into the progress and experiences of Mandy Meyer Online Coaching members.
Mandy Meyer Online Coaching does not sell any of your Personal Information to third parties.
8. Duration we hold onto your Personal Information
We will only retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to provide our services to you.
10. Access, Correction or deletion of your Personal Information
You have a right to request access to your Personal Information and/or Health Information and to request its correction and/or deletion, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your health information is only stored for the duration of your program/membership. It is deleted upon your completion with Mandy Meyer Online Coaching services.
The services offered by Mandy Meyer Online Coaching are not intended for or available to individuals under the age of 18.
12. Information Officer Contact