Let’s take a deeper look into how weight gain takes place…
Firstly it is of utmost importance that you know:
- It is not carbs that make you gain weight.
- It is not chocolates that make you gain weight.
- It is not alcohol that make you can weight.
It is the overconsumption of calories (foods & drinks) that lead to a calorie surplus, and that is where weight gain takes place.
Here are some factors that can lead to an overconsumption of calories, which then leads to weight gain – These are also factors that 99% of people have struggled with;
- Over restriction of certain foods.
- Being too flexible with certain foods.
- Emotional stresses that lead to comfort eating.
- Ignoring the calories consumed over weekends.
And these are only just a few reasons. Throughout the next 6 weeks, we will be focusing on these factors and many more in detail.
The most important thing to remember for now is that it is not one specific food group that leads to weight gain.
It is the overconsumption of CALORIES that lead to weight gain.
Methods of controlling your calories will be taught throughout the 6 weeks.